Citrulline Malate is a unique combination of the amino acid citrulline and the organic salt malate that offers athletes a potential method of improving performance, delaying fatigue and accelerating recovery. It is particularly useful for people involved in high intensity exercise such as weight lifting and sprinting.
Citrulline aids in the removal of toxins such as lactic acid and ammonia, which are by-products of intense physical activity, protein metabolism and catabolic states. Unfortunately, these by-products can seriously hamper exercise performance but Citrulline can go some way to reducing their effects.
- Helps Improve Pump and Vascularity
- Can Increase Energy Production
- May Promote Faster Recovery
- Consume 2-3 grams twice daily.
- For optimal results take in the morning and 45 minutes before your workout.
- Add just over half of an MP small scoop (2 g) to your preferred amount of water or fruit juice and consume immediately.